Planning for your summer
We know it’s only April and warmer days feel an age away, but by starting to plan your 2021 summer now you’re likely to be more relaxed.
To get you started here we’ve listed some of our top planning tips:
- Check out local museums and parks – most these attractions offer free entry so make a really reasonably priced day out.
- Use your vouchers – if you’re planning on any bigger adventures take a look at loyalty cards you might have or websites that might offer discounts.
- Share with family and friends – planning a summer get-together? Why not speak to family and friends and ask each guest to bring some food to share?
- Set a summer budget – Spring clean your finances by taking a look at your incomings and outgoings and get a real understanding of your money. Decide on how much you can spare for summer fun and make sure you stick to that amount.
- Think picnic – it’s so easy to spend a small fortune on food on a day out but by deciding to take your own you’re sure to save money, cater for the fussiest eaters and have spare cash for ice-creams.