Access our services –
24 hours a day
With the MyAccount self-service portal you can pay your rent, report a repair or get in touch whenever you want. Here’s a reminder of how to use the system.
Getting started – how to register
- From www.bpha.org.uk/myaccount page, click the ‘Log-in’ button to open the portal.
- Click ‘New User’.
- Enter an email address, password and a memorable word, and submit your registration.
Report and track repairs
- Click ‘Request Repairs’ or ‘Track Repairs’ on the side menu bar.
- If you’ve selected ‘Request Repairs’, follow the on-screen instructions to tell us about your repair.
- Next, click the ‘Submit’ button. A member of our team will process your request and get back to you.
- If you’ve selected ‘Track Repairs’, use the table to see all of the outstanding and completed repairs registered to your home.
Pay your rent and view your statements
- Click ‘My Account’ or ‘Online Payment’ on the side menu bar.
- Use the ‘My Account’ option to view and print rent statements, and to order a rent payment card.
- If you’ve selected ‘Online Payment’, follow the on-screen instructions to pay your rent.
- Click ‘My Messages’ or ‘Anti-Social Behaviour’ or ‘My Feedback’ on the side menu bar.
- If you’ve selected ‘My Feedback’, check the ‘compliment’ or ‘complaint’ option.
- Type in what you’d like to tell us.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- A member of the bpha team will get back to you.
Update your information
- Click ‘My Details’ on the side menu bar.
- Select the item you’d like to check or change.
- Click the ‘Update’ button.
- Enter your new details.
- Click the ‘Update your details’ button to save your changes.