we can help
Finding it difficult to pay your bills or confused about what benefits
you can claim? bpha has a dedicated service that can help.
The Money Advice team offers a free and confidential service, and can help by:
- checking eligibility for a range of benefits
- helping you apply for benefits, assisting where benefits have stopped and representing you at benefit appeal hearings
- giving advice on budgeting
- advising on how to manage debt and deal with creditors
- helping with insolvency procedures.
The team’s manager Amanda Ryan said: “Money is tight for a lot of people at the moment and sometimes a bit of advice can make all the difference. Some of the customers we’ve helped haven’t been claiming the benefits they’re entitled to. Others have had their benefit stopped because they haven’t provided a simple piece of information. We can help with all of that – as well as giving advice on budgeting and dealing with debt.”
Contact bpha’s Money Advice Team to see what difference we can make for you, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 100 0272.